March 2, 2011

I wIsH i HaD a KiTe...

For someone who loves to write, and writes a lot for that matter, I sure am not keeping up with this blog! Maybe my problem is I have no idea what I should write. I gotta just cut loose and let my fingers do the talking. Alright lets try this. Randomness here I come. So...yesterday being no school, I think that made it pretty clear that March came in like a lion. Now lets see if it goes out like a lamb. You remember that saying? I do. I can not wait for winter to be OVER. I'm sick and tired of this cold blustery slump we're in. This is the death stage. *sigh* When I can finally break out the old kite...that I no longer have. HEY! Anyone who's reading this. Buy me a kite for my birthday! :) Which is in 3 months and 8 days! I'm almost 15! Isn't that exciting! I don't care what it looks like, colourfull is all that matters. Definitly just changed that to my facebook status.

No comments:

Post a Comment