And how can I stand here with you, and not be moved by you?
Everything
Lifehouse
Watch this video. It will actually change your life.
http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjULI_H4m5s
This was done at Soul'd in our own, Altona.
Come out this year. It will be the best decision you'll ever make.
it changed my life thats for sure!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad. It had the same affect on me too. You commin out to Soul'd this year??
ReplyDeleteyes most likely hoping to go with you cas and mel if thats alright! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my sketch! I figured this whole thing out!!! Hello!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to sold to. When Is it again??
josh, way to go for figuring this out!
ReplyDeleteashley, come with us! for sure! :)
oh and josh, it's may 14 i believe
ReplyDeleteAlright, sweet. Which band is coming? I feel so dumb not knowing any of this
ReplyDeleteKutless :)
ReplyDeleteAlright, never heard them, so sweet. Thanks
ReplyDelete