March 10, 2011
I'm In Love Alri-i-i-ight With My Crazy Beautiful Life :)
I am in love with life right now! I can't stop smiling sometimes. It's crazy, I feel insane, but it's so relieving. Being with the ones I love is my paradise. My best friends, my family and that special boy in my life. Yes, the boy on the right column. :) Heehee. But anyways. Everything just makes me super happy these days. All those little dumb things that I'd usually look over. See I'm not a very observant person in most situations...Or detailed for that matter. Like if I was supposed to make something out of sand, I would be the one with the bucket trying to make a huge mound of sand and label it "ant hill" not the one with the big dragon coming out of the ground with some poetic name. Yet I write. I don't know, God made me different, that's for sure. Smiling. Smiling. Smiling. That's what I'm doing right now actually. Probably cuz I'm listening to some great music. Yes. Flyleaf :) So why am I so happy? Beats me. But it's awesome either way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment