March 18, 2011
Participating In Life
I went the the Brandon Jazz Festival this past weekend. A great time really! My friends are funny children really. Silly Silly! The group M-Pact came. (A vocal jazz group) and they were jaw dropping amazing! The one guy said "it's a great thing, to be able to participate in life" and he was talking about that as in his music, and that is the truth. To be able to attend that music fest that's going on in nature by adding your voice and your talents in the mixture. That's why I sing :) My stupid guitar and capo are at school now. Can't play guitar for the next few days. I might just cry!!! :( Back to vocal jazz. All the groups were amazing and we really nailed the program too. Very well ladies!! I'm so proud of them all!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment